Thursday, October 6, 2016

To the Church at Crossroads - One Man's Frustration


"I pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings." - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

To the Church at the Crossroads, One Man's Frustration.

You do not know how to deal with me, how do you expect one of your minions to?
Did You Tell him, to tell me that if i did not stop walking around in circles (halls) that he had permission to Tell me to LEAVE?????
or did he come to you with a concern, and you did not hear it?
"The Pastor said" was the first words out of his mouth...
Did you say? or were you distracted and not paying attention?

HOW are you going to spread the word of God, if you Kick Everyone out of the club who does not 'Behave' properly? What is next, kicking everyone out who does not agree? Is that how You Want people to teach? 'Agree or shut up and get out!' ?

Just preach to the easy ones, let the difficult ones fend for themselves? Just because you are incapable of understanding does not mean there is no one in the church who can understand.

"Without Understanding there can be no compassion, Without Compassion there can be no Love. - Jung"

I tested you, you failed. That does not mean i quit looking, you are NOT the only one in the Church!
I have been developing relationships since I started, now because you insist that i 'Shut up and get out', I can't continue to do so, not because you told me to leave, but because i have been told my whole life that the Pastor's Job is to be the Example, He is supposed to be the one who teaches people how to Connect with others, and so far i cannot be like You, ordering people around does not promote understanding nor Compassion, nor teaches anyone to Connect, it is the opposite..

Matthew 18:15
"A Brother who Sins
14In the same way, your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish. 15If your brother sins against you, go and confront him privately.If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.16But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’…"
What does it take for you to hear? I have said everything i can say, you have ignored everything, trying to convince me i am not worthy to hear, It is not my problem you think i am unworthy, you have determined that I am the 'least' of them, unworthy of the Love of Christ, i have tried to 'take one or two along' but their decision lies with believing the Stranger or the Pastor..
 
I Expect my spiritual Leader to not react to me! And, obviously, that is not you. That does not mean my spiritual leader is not in the Church! There are several hopefuls. The Senior'S' Pastor has great potential. (for a time, i thought he was the senior pastor, not the seniors pastor..oops (Buddy didn't run from me, Kudo's Dude)).

 I am going to post this in public, in my Group, and on my Wall. Just because you think my opinion is Wrong, does not mean I am. GOD wired me to be like this. are you trying to convince me GOD makes Mistakes?

I can't Stay in a church where the Pastor attacks people he does not understand. That is NOT What Jesus Teaches. What a Pharisee, caring more about how you feel than Truth, Jesus Teaches us to Connect with people, to feed the hungry, heal the sick, how can you feed and heal if you are busy determining 'Who' the Least of us are?

"40 “The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.' 41 “Then he will say to those on his Right, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels."

No comments:

Post a Comment